Tired of those old-fashioned dentures? They are often ill-fitted, uncomfortable and unattractive, so it’s no surprise most people stop wearing them. They’re not only inconvenient and insecure, they tend to slip and don’t act and look like a natural tooth. Dental implants, on the other hand, aren’t your grandma’s dentures. An ideal denture alternative, they’re beautiful, comfortable and last a lifetime. Get your forever young teeth today at Implant & Restorative Dentistry.
Watch How It Can Change Your Life:
With dental implants, you will never have dentures or need a set on-hand. They are permanent teeth that are locked down by dental implants for a secure, lasting fit. A new set of teeth is secured by four titanium dental implants, making this option long-lasting and cost-effective. Imagine no dentures and never having to pay for new teeth again!
Here are some advantages of dental implants:
• Comfortable and stable fit so you can eat what you want
• Beautiful, secure teeth in one visit
• Prevents further bone loss – look 20 years younger with a redesigned smile
• Great alternative to old-fashioned dentures
• No need to replace with regular dental visits and oral care
• Uses Biocompatible material that is compatible with your body
• Saves you time in the dental chair and money
Dental implant have a success rate of 95% or higher over 10 years, which is notably higher than numerous traditional services, including root canal therapy. These percentages have led to more dental practices offering dental implants as a preferable treatment alternative to crowns, bridges and removable dentures.
Say goodbye to grandma’s dentures and see if dental implants are right for you today! Call us today for a complimentary consultation.