If you have any missing teeth, you probably already know some of the effects it has on your lifestyle. Not only does it affect your appearance and confidence, it can cause pain, awkward speech and impact your ability to eat. Plus, the general stigma associated with missing teeth is negative. The longer you have missing teeth, the harder it can be to replace them, so it’s vital to address them as soon as possible.
Experiencing tooth lost in Naples or Cape Coral?
Here are the Top 5 reasons why you should consider replacing missing teeth:
1. Improved lifestyle – With missing teeth, it can be harder to eat, talk and smile with confidence. Certain foods can be harder (or impossible) to chew, while it can be painful to even consume cold and hot food and drinks. By replacing missing teeth with an alternative like dental implants, you’ll get a natural-looking, stable function of regular teeth that can keep up with your lifestyle.
2. A rejuvenated appearance – Missing teeth can cause jawbone deterioration, resulting in collapse of face structure, lip support, sunken cheeks and wrinkles. Tooth loss replacement (via dental implants or another option) is a proven, effective way to maintain your facial structure and youthful look.
3. Cost-effective solution – The sooner you address tooth loss, the more money you will save in the long run. Many solutions, such as dental implants are a one-time investment and require little to no replacements ever again. Avoiding replacing missing teeth, however, can result in further costly problems in the future.
4. High success rate – According to the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, there is an overall success rate of about 95% for people who get dental implants (frequently the best option for replacing missing teeth). This is backed by 50 years of clinical research.
5. Multiple options – Whatever your specific circumstances, you can likely find an easy solution for your missing tooth or teeth. In addition to dental implants, there are bridges, dentures supported by implants and more. Best of all, most options are quick and long-lasting.
Maintain or transform your lifestyle and save money in the long run by addressing your missing teeth today.